SCRIPT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Every good film starts with a strong script. Even though it can be tempting to merely shoot an improvisational video you will sometimes find that the final result is different to what you'd initially had inside your head. Having a script that at least covers the basics will provide you with a good structure to fall back on and a good script will save you time and money... which is never a bad thing.
When a client decides a script is the correct starting place for them we will book a short meeting in order to plan out key points the film has to get across. This is also a great opportunity to identify any useful bits of marketing collateral that we can use for reference which will make sure the voice of the script is in sync with any existing content. After a meeting we will prepare a 1st draft of the script, send off for approval and then await feedback! Feedback is noted and then a new draft of the script is prepared. After the script has been signed off we're then ready to move on to the shoot!
- Industry standard formatting using specialist software
- 1 page equals roughly 1 minute of screen time
- Initial meeting is scheduled to discuss outline
- Every scriptwriting budget includes at least 1x round of amends
- Drafts of scripts are always sent out in PDF format